Portrait Sessions

M81 Media

M81-Port-Mini

Solo / Couple Portraits

Mini Portrait Package:

  • 30 Minutes of Photography
  • Digital files for 15-20 edited images
  • Online gallery to view, download or purchase your photos

Full Portrait Package:

  • 1 Hour of Photography
  • Digital Files for 20-30 Edited Images
  • Online gallery to view, download or purchase your photos

Travel Fees:

Some travel fees may apply.

Payments:


45% of the total will be due upon agreement for project. The other 55% is due the day of event or project as well as travel, parking, etc. fees.


Collections: Photography

Type: Photography


Related Items